Time & Location
Time is TBD
About the event
If you have a pooch or bulge in your stomach, specially when you strain or contract your abdominal muscles you might have Diastasis Recti.
Please join us for a live 60 min class on Diastasis Recti with pelvic health therapists Dr. Linda Sayyad.
The course will include:
- Pelvic floor muscle and abdominal anatomy changes that occur following pregnancy and birth
- Early postpartum recovery tips after delivery
- Self treatment techniques to prevent DR and Taping strategies
- Optimal body mechanics when lifting to protect back and the abdominal as those heal.
- How to return to exercising safely
- An opportunity to ask questions at the end of the live course
To sign up for this course please go to contact us and submit your request.