Train for Labor and Delivery
Updated: Sep 14, 2020
Would you run a marathon without training for it? Hope your answer is NO!
Childbirth should be the same. Here's my 5 tips to get you ready for childbirth.
1) Connect with your Pelvic Floor.
2) Learn how to lengthen your Pelvic muscles.
3) Start Perineal Massage at 34 weeks.
4) Explore different birthing positions and find out what works for you.
5) Learn how to help your body recover after your birth.
Reach out to a pelvic floor physical therapist and find out what he or she can do to help you get ready for your big day. At FeminoCentric PT, we are passionate about working with women during pregnancy and postpartum. We can help you:
1)Learn how to lengthen pelvic muscles and soft tissue.
2)Practice getting into labor position.
3)Prevent or treat urinary incontinence.
4)Relive back pain.
6) Learn exercises to prepare your pelvis for labor.
Give us a call for a 15 min complimentary tele-consult and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
This material is not intended to diagnose or treat any illnesess or injuries. It is for educational purposes only.